Template File: /srv/users/bordersdistillery/apps/borders-distillery/public/wp-content/themes/bordersdistillery2017/page.php | Template Hierarchy
WP version: 5.7.2
PHP version 7.3.28
|is_archive && !is_shop||No|
|is_woocommerce || is_shop||No|
We are open for pre-booked tours. To book your tour, give us a call on 01450 374 330.
Visit our distillery in the heart of Hawick and tour this award-winning conversion of the former Victorian electrical works buildings.
Learn how we distil malt spirit for our Single Malt Scotch Whisky, William Kerr’s Borders Gin, and Puffing Billy Steam Vodka.
A 5* VisitScotland attraction, with a 5* rating on TripAdvisor.
We are open Monday to Friday for pre-booked tours on the following basis:
– Tours must be booked at least a day in advance, by phone, on 01450 374 330. We cannot accept any walk-in visitors for tours (although you’re welcome to come in and browse our shop)
– Tours will be run for a maximum of 6 visitors at a time
– For the safety of our team, all tour visitors will be required to wear a mask throughout the tour. A new disposable mask will be provided for any visitor who doesn’t have their own
– In line with Scottish Government guidance, all visitors must provide contact details for the purposes of Track & Trace. These details will be securely disposed of after 4 weeks
– Tours will run 11.00, 13.00 & 15.00 – Monday to Friday
We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the tour, and will continue to clean the glassware and bar equipment used during tastings to the highest hygiene standards.
If you would like to join us for a tour of our wonderful distillery, or have any questions, please give us a call on 01450 374 330 between 10am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our online shop is always open, selling our spirits and a selection of gifts.
You’ll be guided round by the people who make our spirit, through our mashing, fermentation and distillation halls, and finish with a dram in the distillery bar.
Unlike at many other distilleries, you may take photographs throughout the tour.
The distillery has an excellent shop with a selected range of spirits, local produce, and gifts.
Tours are £15 per person and last 45 minutes. Pre-booked tours depart 11.00, 13.00 & 15.00 – Monday to Friday.
Join one of our scheduled tours and learn how we make our spirit.
Tours are £15 and last 45 minutes. Pre-booked tours depart 11.00, 13.00 & 15.00 – Monday to Friday. Tours finish with a tasting in our Gallery Bar.
We can deliver tours in a range of languages – please contact us in advance to arrange this.
We are delighted to welcome customised and VIP tours – either for private groups, or for those who want a more in-depth technical insight into our distilling process.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements further.